DC Brau is about more than just beer...
We not only support, but are part of, a thriving community of artists of all disciplines - from food and drink, to music, to painting and sculpture.
DC Brau was started from a friendship between Brandon Skall and Jeff Hancock; a friendship which was born out of a mutual love for music and art.
Check this space for artists who we've partnered with:
- Kendra Kuliga - "Ground Wolf" collaboration beer logo
- Matt Leunig - 2013 growler and pint glasses and brewery murals
- Pixel Pancho - Our beloved (and awesome) "Robot Reindeer" mural
- Mike Sikes - The "Burial at Sea" collaboration beer logo
- Kelly Towles - 2012 "Artist Series" labels and brewery mural
Creativity and passion bind us all together and propel us forward.