DC BRAU IN THE MEDIA
- DC BRAU INTRODUCES NEW DEEP CUTS SERIES OF BREWERY EXCLUSIVE BEERS
April 25, 2017 | DC Brau
Washington, DC – April 2017 – The limitations of a full-scale production schedule will no longer hold DC Brau Brewing Company back from offering a new series of brews exclusively offered in the tasting room, dubbed the Deep Cuts Series. The brewing team, headed by co-founder Jeff Hancock, has begun to brew a series of small, 15-barrel batches of one-off recipes starting with a Hoppy Saison that will be available at the brewery beginning on Friday, April 28th.
- 2017 DC Brau & Washington Blade Pride Pils Can Contest Winner
April 12, 2017 | Stephen Rutgers | Washington Blade
- DC BRAU CELEBRATES SIX YEARS OF BREWING DURING CBC WITH SIX LIMITED-RELEASE COLLABORATIONS AND MORE!
March 1, 2017 | DC Brau
DC Brau Brewing Company is ready to party when the Brewers Association comes to Washington next month for its annual Craft Brewers Conference (CBC), which happens to coincide with the brewery’s sixth anniversary. To celebrate both the booming craft beer movement and its own milestone, DC Brau has partnered with breweries from across the country on six new collaborations that will be released during CBC, and has several big events planned throughout the week of April 10-14, including a heavy metal concert featuring BARONESS at the 9:30 Club that Wednesday.
- DC BRAU & THE WASHINGTON BLADE LAUNCH DESIGN CONTEST FOR LIMITED-EDITION PRIDE PILS CANS
February 9, 2017 | DC Brau
Washington, DC – February 2017 – DC Brau Brewing Company and The Washington Blade are teaming up on a specially-branded can of Brau Pils for this summer’s PRIDE celebration, and they want you to design it. Creatives from throughout the DC region are invited to submit their original designs for consideration to The Washington Blade for a limited-edition “PRIDE PILS” can.
- DC BRAU BREWING COMPANY & DARKEST HOUR ‘SAVOR THE SWILL’ IN NEW COLLABORATION
January 13, 2017 | DC Brau
Metal fans will have a new beer to savor when Darkest Hour hits town in February. In honor of their 20th anniversary and release of their 9th studio album, "Godless Prophets & The Migrant Flora," the band teamed up with DC’s own DC Brau Brewing Company for a collaboration they’ve titled SAVOR THE SWILL, a German-style Helles lager, that will be available in limited release starting February 11th in Washington, DC.
- Darkest Hour Releasing "Savor The Swill" Lager
January 12, 2017 | metalunderground.com
- NEW BREWHOUSE WILL TRIPLE DC BRAU PRODUCTION IN 2017
November 18, 2016 | DC Brau
- DC Brau Expands Next Door to Triple Production in 2017
November 18, 2016 | Laura Hayes | Washington City Paper