DC BRAU IN THE MEDIA
- DC BRAU BREWING COMPANY & DARKEST HOUR ‘SAVOR THE SWILL’ IN NEW COLLABORATION
January 13, 2017 | DC Brau
Metal fans will have a new beer to savor when Darkest Hour hits town in February. In honor of their 20th anniversary and release of their 9th studio album, "Godless Prophets & The Migrant Flora," the band teamed up with DC’s own DC Brau Brewing Company for a collaboration they’ve titled SAVOR THE SWILL, a German-style Helles lager, that will be available in limited release starting February 11th in Washington, DC.
- Darkest Hour Releasing "Savor The Swill" Lager
January 12, 2017 | metalunderground.com
- NEW BREWHOUSE WILL TRIPLE DC BRAU PRODUCTION IN 2017
November 18, 2016 | DC Brau
- DC Brau Expands Next Door to Triple Production in 2017
November 18, 2016 | Laura Hayes | Washington City Paper
- DC BRAU & THINK LOCAL FIRST HOST LOCAL ARTISANS AT FOURTH ANNUAL ‘MADE IN DC HOLIDAY MARKETPLACE’ ON NOV. 26
October 25, 2016 | DC Brau
Washington, DC – October 2016 – The DC creative community is coming together this Small Business Saturday for the fourth annual Made in DC Holiday Marketplace, presented by DC Brau Brewing Company and Think Local First DC. From 1pm to 6pm on Saturday, November 26, brewery visitors will get the chance to knock out their holiday shopping at stalls featuring locally--made products from some of our favorite craftspeople, while also enjoying great local craft beer, snacks from popular food trucks, and music by Mateo Monk Music.
- FRIDAY OF DC BEER WEEK IS AN EVENING OF MAGICAL MYSTERY – ONLY DC BRAU KNOWS WHERE THE NIGHT WILL GO!
September 7, 2016 | DC Brau
Washington, DC – September, 2016 – After years of cracking crabs and taking over taps during the annual DC Beer Week celebration, DC Brau is throwing down the gauntlet and taking its Marquee event up a notch. On Friday, September 30th , DC Brau will partner with Executive Chef Mike Friedman of Red Hen & All Purpose for a delicious and spectacular journey during an Evening of Magical Mystery. The remainder of the week will be filled with wall-to-wall beer events around the District – from Boundary Stone to the DC Improv to the atrium of the Old Ebbitt Grill. Cheers!
- DC Brau Owners on Five Years of Local Brewing
April 17, 2016 | Travis Mitchell | Washingtonian
- Tap Takeover: DC Brau’s 5th Anniversary Collaboration Series
April 14, 2016 | Philip Runco | Brightest Young Things (BYT)